7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a full scholarship to study MTech through GATE? Chances to get an education loan?

Hello everyone, I have applied for GATE and preparing for it. I want to study MTech after completing my BTech. Suppose if I crack NGATE and got admission in MTech then I can get a full scholarship? If not, then I can apply for an education loan?

19th March 2022, 09:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a full scholarship to study MTech through GATE? Chances to get an education loan?

Candidates admitted to 1st year of M.tech/ ME program at AICTE recognised institution are eligible.

An amount of Rs 12400 per month is given to selected candidates for entire duration of course.

GATE scholarship is a merit scholarship offered to 1st year candidates who have qualified GATE exam.
Student can expect the scholarship registration to start in the second week of December 2021.

There are various banks that provide education loan for higher studies.
For application purpose visit the nearby branch of bank or one can also fill the online form through the official website .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?