11th November 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship in COMEDK by providing income and community certificate?

Sir/Mam, Can I get scholarship in COMEDK by giving income certificate and community certificate? What is the process followed for it? Can I apply for it via online or offline? Can you please give me the complete steps on this? Thank you!

27th November 2016, 02:09 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship in COMEDK by providing income and community certificate?

Income certificate as well as community certificate are the two mandatory thing to get scholarship sanctioned from your local government body.

These are the two parameter on which your eligibility for the scholarship is measured.
there is no any complex procedure followed to get your community certificate as well as income certificate made.

For community certificate you can approach your local ward or area.
For income certificate you need to get it done from Income tax department. (Your father income should be shown.)

You must apply through offline as this is a government procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?