3rd July 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship for 12th Science candidate?

Hi friends, I have completed my 12th with Science stream. I have heard about Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship?
  2. How can I check the status of Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship?
  4. Important dates of Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship
  5. Can I get IDB Scholarship to study Engineering being a Muslim candidate? Maximum amount which can I get?
  6. List of scholarships available for M.Com candidate who belongs to Muslim Minority category? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply in Central Sector Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 98% in 12th Science CBSE?
  8. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  10. Procedure to apply for R D Sethna Scholarship Fund for BTech aspirant? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  12. How can I apply for scholarship to do higher studies in Maharashtra if secured 75% in 12th Science being an OC candidate?
  13. Is there any muslim scholarship available for girls to study B.Tech computer science?
  14. Procedure to apply for Post Matric Scholarship of Bihar allotted to SC candidates?
  15. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  16. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in 12th CBSE?
5th July 2018, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship for 12th Science candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have completed my 12th with Science stream. I have heard about Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

Eligible candidates have to register by filling up the online form for the Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) Scholarship. They have to register through the website link given AMP Scholarship Form. Candidates have to scan all the relevant documents / mark sheets / certificates and send it through email to [email protected] Candidates have to register on or before 21st July, 2018 for the AMP Scholarship. Candidates can find the details in the AMP Scholarship website link given Click Here
27th July 2018, 09:16 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship for 12th Science candidate?

This is the procedure to apply for the scholarship.

1. Register by filling up the mandatory online form at:
http://www.ampindia.org/HigherEducationScholarshipForm

2. Scan all the relevant documents/mark sheets/certificates along send it via email to
[email protected]

3. The Last date of registering for the Scholarship is Saturday, 21st July, 2018

4. No hard copy application will be accepted. Application must be sent online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?