29th June 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for MBA aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for studying MBA course. Can I know the process to apply an education loan in this through online? Please tell me about the process of disbursement of loan also.

3rd July 2019, 09:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for MBA aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

To apply for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for pursuing MBA course, you have to visit the nearest bank branch or you can apply through online at the respective bank official website. You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan. You have to submit documents like admission letter, income proof, address proof, identity proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?