18th April 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind for BCA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Punjab & Sind for studying BCA(H) course. Can I know the process to apply an education loan in this through online? Please tell me about the process of disbursement of loan also.

28th April 2019, 08:56 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind for BCA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Yes you can apply for Education Loan through Online to the selected bank. But one this you need to do is go and visit the " Vidya Lakshmi portal " where you will be guided with the user manual for how to apply for Education Loan from the required bank.

Procedure to fill the Education Loan form through Vidya Lakshmi Portal Online :

>> You open the portal and click on the "Apply Online for Education Loan" , before that
you need to go for registration.

>> With the USER ID and password , you have to get into the portal for Online filling.

>> Then you must upload some documents like previous year Mark sheet, Income Certificate and Caste certificate.

>> And here select the Bank where you wanted to apply and mention the details of Loan amount based on the fee structure.

>> Fill all the details of co applicant, and guarantor details as well.

>> Once bank will accept the proposal you will get call from the bank for further proceedings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?