3rd March 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for BTech aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur. Actually, I am interested to study BTech and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

6th March 2019, 08:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for BTech aspirant?

You can apply for an education loan in State Bank of India directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the official website https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/stu...m/student-loan. You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ admission test after completion of your HSC to be eligible to apply for an education loan in State Bank of India.
6th March 2019, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for BTech aspirant?

First of all, you need to secure admission at any recognised engineering college through entrance exams like JEE Main or any state level engineering entrance exam. Once you have confirmed the admission, you will be eligible to apply for education loan based on the admission documents.

Just make sure you have a guarantor to support your education loan. Just walk into the nearest branch of the said bank and apply on a prescribed format and submit it with all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?