24th April 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Oxford, UK?

Hello, I got an offer from University of Oxford, UK for MS course. My family is very poor and cannot afford to bear the expenses of this MS course. The University is asking for confirmation. So, I want to get an education loan for my MS course. Please help me.

1st May 2019, 12:03 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Oxford, UK?

First of all, you need to secure admission at the said university and then approach any nearest bank branch for education loan application. Most to the banks in India offer a maximum of 20 lakhs education loan for studies abroad.

You need to have a guarantor as well as some collateral security because your are going abroad for studies. Just fill the application form and submit it with all the required documents.
1st May 2019, 05:34 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Oxford, UK?

Yes, you can get education loan for study abroad. But for that you need to fulfill the requirements of the bank where you are going to ask for Educational Loan. Here I am providing you the basic requirements to be needed to get Educational Loan.

>> First thing You should submit the Admission letter from the University where you will go for admission.

>> That university should be with in the Top 100 worlds best universities. then only you will have chance to get educational loan.

>> Your parents will be treated as Co applicant and guarantor as you will not credit score. That will not sufficient to process the Loan proposal.

>> You must submit the Income certificate of your parents, Marks list of previous academic year

>> Admission letter, If any margin amount has already been paid you need to submit the receipt of the payment also.

>> repayment will start from one year after completion of the course or six months after getting the job whichever is earlier.
2nd May 2019, 08:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To apply for an education loan for pursuing MS (Mechanical Engineering) course in University of Oxford, UK, you should have secured admission. You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 20 lakhs for pursuing MS course in UK. You need to visit the nearest bank branch of your choice to apply for an education loan. To get an education loan of above Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you need to submit collateral security documents as a security to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?