7th December 2020, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2021? Benefits of this Fellowship?

Hi Sir, I came to know about the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship. I want to apply for this fellowship. First of all, what are the benefits I will get through this fellowship? And please tell me the procedure through which I can apply. Waiting for your response!

10th December 2020, 03:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2021? Benefits of this Fellowship?

Procedure and Benefits to apply for the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2021:-

Procedure:-

Visit the official website that is
https://goonj.org

Click on the ''Apply Now'' button and read all details.

Submit the application online or download the offline application and mail the field application.
to [email protected] or courier the hard copy of application to Goonj, J - 93, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi Delhic - 110076, with a label/subject - line named 'Goonj Grassroot Fellowship.

Benefits:-

The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 10,000 per month.
10th December 2020, 04:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2021? Benefits of this Fellowship?

Procedure and Benefits to apply for the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2021:-

Procedure to apply:-

Candidates can apply for the followship by following the steps given below:-

Step 1: Visit the official website i.e.
https://goonj.org

Step 2: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.

Step 3: Submit the application online or download the offline application and mail the field application

to [email protected] or courier the hard copy of the application to Goonj, J - 93, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110076, with a label/ subject–line named 'Goonj Grassroot Fellowship.

Benefits:-

The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 10,000 per month.
10th December 2020, 09:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2021, follow these steps:

Firstly, visit the official website and read all the details very carefully to find if you are eligible or not.
https://goonj.org/

Submit your application online or download the offline application and mail the field application to [email protected] or courier to
Goonj, J-93, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi-110076, with a label/subject-line named ‘Goonj Grassroot Fellowship. '

°°° Benefits of this Fellowship°°°

The selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of rupees 10000 per month.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://goonj.org/
10th December 2020, 10:46 PM
Darsh4u

Procedure to apply :
1.Aspirants have to visit the web portal of Goonj that is goonj.org.
2.Now, you will see the homepage.
3.After that go to the latest updates option and choose the Fellowship option.
4.Read to all the mandatory details without any late.
5.Candidates have to keep a note that you guys can either submit the applications in both the online or offline process. So, mail the filled application to [email protected].
6.Otherwise, candidates can send the application form the official’s address.
7.To apply online you need to enter some of the valid details.
8.Finally, click on the submit button.

Benefits :
The selected people will receive Rs. 10, 000 per month.
11th December 2020, 11:47 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2021 is as follows.

Step 1: Visit official website- https://goonj.org/rural-fellowship/

Step 2: Applicant can apply online or download the offline application and mail the filled application to -

[email protected] or courier the hard copy of the application to Goonj, J-93, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi-110076.

With a label/subject-line named ‘Goonj Grassroot Fellowship’.

Selected applicant will receive Rs. 10000 per month .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?