22nd July 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

6th September 2018, 03:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat?

Procedure to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat is given below.

Visit the official link for registration process I.e. *https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Ci...istration.aspx

As a new user click on “New Registration” tab.

Fill up all the details in the registration form.

Once you have registered, by entering through logging credentials fill the application form with required details.

Upload the scanned copy of all required documents.

Submit the application form.

Take a print out of application form for future use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?