5th August 2020, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for International English Olympiad 2020

Hi friends, can any of you help me to know about the procedure for applying in the International English Olympiad of this year? I want to apply for this Olympiad so that I can appear in it. Kindly tell me about the procedure asap.

8th August 2020, 06:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for International English Olympiad 2020

Procedure to apply for International English Olympiad 2020:-

All eligible students can apply for the Olympiad through their respective schools.
SOF will send the prospects along with the registration forms to all the registered School. They need to return the duly filled registration form to SOF before the due date.

Note :-
In case, if a school is not registered, it may send a request for prospectus by sending an email at [email protected]. Also, all applicants have to submit a registration fee of INR 125 ( including 18% GST ) towards the cost of the examination.
8th August 2020, 08:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° All eligible candidates can apply for the Olympiad to their respective schools schools. SOF will send the prospectus along with the registration forms to all the registered schools. They need to return the duly filled registration forms to SOF before the due date.

http://sofworld.org
8th August 2020, 09:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Process to apply for International English Olympiad 2020:

••• All eligible students can apply for the Olympiad through their respective schools.

••• SOF will send the prospectus along with the registration forms to all the registered schools.

••• They need to return the duly filled registration forms to SOF before the due date.

••• If a school is not registered, it may send a request for prospectus by sending an email at [email protected]
8th August 2020, 11:32 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for International English Olympiad 2020 is given below-

All eligible students can apply for the Olympiad through their respective schools. SOF will send the prospectus along with the registration forms to all the registered schools. They need to return the duly filled registration forms to SOF before the due date.

Note: In case, if a school is not registered, it may send a request for prospectus by sending an email at [email protected]. Also, all applicants have to submit a registration fee of INR 125 (including 18% GST) towards the cost of the examination.
9th August 2020, 09:25 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Procedure to apply for International English Olympiad 2020

Students from classes 1-11 (year 2020-21) are eligible to give International English Olympiads. Prospectus containing the registration forms are sent to all the schools registered with Unicus Olympiads. If your school is not registered with us, then please send an email to [email protected] and we will send you the prospectus.

Top 5% of the students from each class who appeared for the Level 1 exam.
Top 25 zone wise and class wise rank holders.
Class toppers from each participating school where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam and scores 50% qualifying marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?