6th August 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in International General Knowledge Olympiad 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in International General Knowledge Olympiad of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th August 2018, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in International General Knowledge Olympiad 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in International General Knowledge Olympiad of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

Students who are studying in Class 1 to 10 are eligible to apply in SOF - International General Knowledge Olympiad. Prospectus containing registration forms are sent to the schools registered with Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF). Schools must return the registration forms to SOF, duly filled in. Schools not registered may also request for prospectus by sending an e-mail at [email protected] / phone call. Students can find the details at the SOF website link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?