13th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for applying in Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme? I don’t know about the procedure so kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for this scholarship.

16th July 2019, 01:47 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for applying in Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme? I don’t know about the procedure so kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for this scholarship.
Procedure to apply for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme:

1) You can apply Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme through www.colgate.com/keepindiasmiling or buddy4study.com.

2) You can register yourself in buddy4 study and irectly apply for scholarship by clicking this link.

3) After reigistration login with existing details or register on the platform. Once after successful login ,a form will open asking all the relevant information.
22nd July 2019, 06:00 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme?

Procedure:-

Step 1:- Candidate can apply on Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme through www.colgate.com/keepindiasmiling

Step 2:- Candidate can register directly apply on www.colgate.com/keepindiasmiling for scholarship by clicking this link.

Step 3:- Then After registration login with existing details or register on the platform. Once after successful login ,a form will open asking all the relevant information.
27th July 2019, 09:31 PM
pagolworld

Procedure :--

Step 1: Candidate need to visit the application page of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Program which displays 6 scholarship options.

Step 2: Candidate need to choose the scholarship they wish to apply for and then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button given under the specific scholarship.

Step 3: A new page opens which shows the instructions of the selected scholarship.

Step 4: Here, Candidate need to get themselves registered with using Facebook,Google Plus,Email account and then, login to the application page.

Step 5: After logging in, the applicants need to select the category and then, click on the ‘Start Application’ button which takes the student to the application form.

Step 6: Now, the applicants must provide all the required details and upload the necessary documents to complete the application form.

Step 7: After making sure that the entered information is correct, the candidates need to submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?