22nd July 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for L'Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarships 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in L'Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarships 2019. I would like to know how can I apply for this scholarship? Please tell me about the procedure of applying for this scholarship immediately. Thank you!

25th July 2019, 11:19 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for L'Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarships 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in L'Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarships 2019. I would like to know how can I apply for this scholarship? Please tell me about the procedure of applying for this scholarship immediately. Thank you!
Interested candidates can apply through online as well as offline mode.

Online Application Process:

1) Visit the official website and register using Facebook, Google Plus or the Email account
2) Click on the 'START APPLICATION' tab and start filling the form.
3) Fill all necessary details and upload your documents.
4) Once document uploaded click on submit button.

Offline Application Procedure:

1) Visit the official website and download the application by Clicking the Application Form’ tab.
2) Fill all necessary details required in the application form and attach the document along with application form.
3) Filled application form should be sent through post/courier it to the following address:-

Postal Address: L'Oreal India,
IT Park C-25, No.8,9 & 10 Tower - A, Ground floor, Sector 62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301 India

Contact details:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 117)
Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?