1st June 2019, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra. I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. I don’t know how to apply for this Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra. Please let me know as soon as possible.

3rd June 2019, 03:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra?

Procedure to apply for Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra;

You have to avail the application form from your respective college.

Then you have to fill up the application form with necessary details.

Then you have to attach the required documents with application form.

Then you have to submit it to your respective college.
3rd June 2019, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra?

You need to get the application form from the concerned college. You have to fill it and attach all the required documents with it and submit it to the same college from where you got the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?