26th July 2020, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Hello team, can you all help me to know how I can apply for the Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship of 2020? I want to apply for this fellowship as I am a postgraduate in Mathematics and currently teaching in a High School. So, I need to know about the procedure of application.

29th July 2020, 09:52 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Procedure to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Access the official notification of the fellowship
https://snu.edu.in/

Submit the online application and download it.

Send the completed application with a detailed CV and other relevant documents via email to -
[email protected].
29th July 2020, 11:33 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Procedure to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Access the official notification of the fellowship.

> Click here to apply online.

> Submit the online application and download it.

> Send the completed application with a detailed CV and other relevant documents via email.
To [email protected]
29th July 2020, 12:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°°° Click here to visit official website .

°°°° Fill the form and submit.

°°°° Send the completed application with a detailed CV and other relevant documents by email to [email protected].
29th July 2020, 05:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Visit the official website and click there to apply online.
http://www.snu.edu.in

••• Submit online application and download it.

••• Send the computer application with a detailed CV and other relevant documents by [email protected]
29th July 2020, 09:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is online. You would need to send the Applications with complete bio-data like your photocopies of mark sheets, testimonials, certificates and educational qualification must be written in proper format and should be send to [email protected]..

The last date to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 was 26th July 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?