25th July 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for The SIA Youth Scholarship 2020?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for The SIA Youth Scholarship. I have heard that this scholarship is available. I want to know how can I apply for this scholarship? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship.

29th July 2019, 10:29 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for The SIA Youth Scholarship 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for The SIA Youth Scholarship. I have heard that this scholarship is available. I want to know how can I apply for this scholarship? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship.
Procedure to apply for the SIA Youth Scholarship 2020:

Step 1: Visit the official website of The SIA Youth Scholarship ( Click Here)
Step 2: Click the tab 'Register'.
Step 3: Choose the scholarship tab for applying and continue.
Step 4: Fill all necessary details in the application form.
Step 5: A registration proof of acknowledgment email will be sent to the registered email id. You must have to Verify the email id by the link provided in the email.
Step 6: Once the verification process is done please log in using the registered email id and password to complete the application process.
Step 7: Attach all supporting documents and submit the application form.

Official website -> Click Here !!
30th July 2019, 03:16 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Procedure to apply for The SIA Youth Scholarship 2020?

Procedure :--

Step 1: Candidates can apply through online at: https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/scholarships/sia.

Step 2: Candidates can to apply online using the online application system. Each applicant should submit only ONE application only. If you encounter difficulties during your online application, you may contact Customer Service Centre at: +65-6872-2220.

Step 3: All candidates are to send certified copies of the following items directly to the Singapore Ministry of Education.

Step 4: The documents should arrive before the closing date 28th July 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?