22nd November 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for STFC India Meritorious Scholarship For Diploma Students 2019?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for STFC India Meritorious Scholarship For Diploma Students. I have heard that this scholarship is available. I want to know how can I apply for this scholarship? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship.

24th November 2019, 06:57 PM
@gree

Default Re: Procedure to apply for STFC India Meritorious Scholarship For Diploma Students 2019?

Procedure to apply for STFC India meritorious scholarship 2019-20 for diploma students.
Eligibility:
1.open for students who've passed class 10 with atleast 60% marks.
2.Applicants must be enrolled in an ITI/Polytechnic/diploma course at a recognised institution in India.
3.family income must be less than or equal to 4 lakhs per year.
4.Applicants must be the children /wards of commercial
Transport drivers /owner-cum driver only.

Procedure:-
1.Login to "Buddy4study" website.using registered login process to access the 'Application form'
2.If not registered on" Buddy4 study "-sign up at Buddy4study with email/Facebook/Gmail account.
3.select the option of scholarship programme you wish to apply for and click on 'continue' button.
4.fill the scholarship application form
5.Upload the required documents with the application.
6.click on 'submit' button to complete the application process.

Students may also apply offline for this scholarship programme.Download Application form from "Buddy4study " website or here attached file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf STFC Form.pdf(1.13 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?