17th November 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda for BBA(H) 1st year student?

Sir/Madam, I want to take education loan from Bank of Baroda. I have completed 1st semester of BBA(H) and I live in Bengaluru. So, please tell me the process to get loan for my BBA(H) course? Waiting for your response!

23rd November 2018, 04:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda for BBA(H) 1st year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I want to take education loan from Bank of Baroda. I have completed 1st semester of BBA(H) and I live in Bengaluru. So, please tell me the process to get loan for my BBA(H) course? Waiting for your response!

The BBA (H) 1st year student can apply online to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda. The aspirant should have secured admission to the BBA (H) course in any of the reputed colleges through an entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail an education loan in Bank of Baroda. The aspirant has to attach the necessary documents and provide the security required for getting an education loan. The aspirant can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs as an education loan from Bank of Baroda for studies in India. The aspirant can find the details in the Bank of Baroda branch near his/her permanent address or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?