3rd July 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an education loan for BTech student of Apollo Institute of Engineering and Technology whose father is working in Abroad?

Hello everyone, I have got admission in Apollo Institute of Engineering and Technology for my BTech program. I have selected Electrical Engineering. I want to take loan for my education. I have submitted the admission fee and 1st semester fee. But the problem is my father is working in Abroad and my mother passed away along time ago. I have only me left in my family. In this situation how can I get education loan? I need of loan for my education otherwise I have to stop my education. So, help me please.

6th July 2019, 04:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an education loan for BTech student of Apollo Institute of Engineering and Technology whose father is working in Abroad?

You need to first secure admission at a recognized college for your BTech degree and then approach any nearest branch of the concerned bank along with your guarantor to apply for the education loan. You will be given a form to fill and submit it with all the required documents.

If your father is working abroad then you may also have to provide some collateral security too. Just make sure you have all the documents and someone from your family is willing to become the guarantor.
15th July 2019, 11:41 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get an education loan for BTech student of Apollo Institute of Engineering and Technology whose father is working in Abroad?

Procedure :-

1. Admission at a recognized college for your B.Tech degree.

2. Then, approach any nearest branch of the concerned bank along with your guarantor to apply for the education loan.

3. Candidate will be given a form to fill and submit it with all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?