14th May 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an Education Loan from Punjab National Bank for BTech 1st semester student?

Hi friends, I want to take an education loan from Punjab National Bank. I have completed 1st semester of BTech which I am doing from Jaipur. So, please tell me the process to get loan for my BTech course? Waiting for your response!

18th May 2019, 12:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an Education Loan from Punjab National Bank for BTech 1st semester student?

You need to visit your nearest Punjab National Bank branch for education loan application. The bank official will then tell you the complete process of application and documentation.
You can also apply online through the Vidya Lakshmi Portal i.e. https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.
Fill in the online application with required information and submit it.

For details;
https://www.pnbindia.in/education.html
18th May 2019, 01:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an Education Loan from Punjab National Bank for BTech 1st semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to take an education loan from Punjab National Bank. I have completed 1st semester of BTech which I am doing from Jaipur. So, please tell me the process to get loan for my BTech course? Waiting for your response!

The aspirant can apply online for getting an education loan in Punjab National Bank. The aspirant has to apply with the documents mentioned and should provide necessary security based on the education loan amount. The aspirant should be an Indian National to avail an education loan in Punjab National Bank to study BTech course. The aspirant should have obtained admission to the BTech course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail an education loan in Punjab National Bank. If the aspirant is admitted to the BTech course based on marks scored in the qualifying examination, then he/she should have scored at least 60% marks in 12th or its equivalent examination to avail an education loan in Punjab National Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?