19th June 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get loan for pre sea training after completion of diploma?

I am pursuing diploma in computer science. I want to know that what are the courses after I complete my diploma. Can I do gp rating after my diploma?
Also I want to know that can I get loan for gp rating after I complete my diploma. My DOB is 15/11/1998. Can you please give me more details soon?

20th June 2017, 12:37 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get loan for pre sea training after completion of diploma?

After completing your diploma in computer science you can pursue various courses such as B.E, B. Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Sc (information technology), etc. Yes, you can pursue GP rating course as the minimum educational qualification required is 10th passed from a recognized board of education.
Yes, you will get an education loan to pursue this course. To get an education loan you need to visit the official website of the bank or else you need to visit the nearest branch of the bank. You need to furnish the required documents by the bank such as Admission proof (admission letter, fee receipt, etc.), ID proof, Address proof, educational documents, IT return of last two year duly signed by the chartered accountant (if IT payee), Last 6 months bank statements of student/co-borrower/guarantor, etc. For further information you need to visit the official website of the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?