8th February 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for NICMAR after scoring 223 marks in GATE?

My gate score 223 can I get scholarship for nicmar. If there is a chance please send me the procedure...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get GATE Scholarship?
  2. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  3. What is the procedure which I need to follow to avail for GATE scholarship?
  4. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship with GATE marks?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  6. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  8. Possibilities for admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in CSE GATE? Where can I avail the scholarship?
  9. How can I get scholarship if pursuing PhD after scoring 292 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship after scoring more than 80% marks in 12th?
  11. Which course is better for post graduation from NICMAR after completing B.E in Civil? Details about NICMAR SODE placements
  12. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  14. Is OC B.Tech students eligible to get the scholarship after scoring 81% marks in 1st year of the course?
  15. How can I get scholarship through GATE? Cutoff marks required to get scholarship?
  16. How GATE is beneficial to Engineers? Procedure to get scholarship for GATE qualified candidates?
  17. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  18. Minimum marks required in GATE to get scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?