2nd January 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine Medical University?

Dear Sir, Madam,
please tell me how to get scholarship
for MBBS course in ukraine medical
university at europe country????
please reply as soon as possible

13th December 2017, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine Medical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, Madam,
please tell me how to get scholarship
for MBBS course in ukraine medical
university at europe country????
please reply as soon as possible

Candidates who are studying MBBS in Ukraine Medical University are eligible to apply for scholarships like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is offered to Indian students and must not hold any other Countries Passport. Candidates’ minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age limit is 35 years. The college or university must be authorized by that country’s government to avail the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Candidates must have passed 12th examinations with at least 60% marks (10th also) to avail the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Candidates can apply either online or offline for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
29th December 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine Medical University?

Dear Sir/Madam, How do I get scholarship into Bukovanian University??
Please send me the link or procedure.
Expecting a reply as soon as possible.
10th July 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get education loan to study in Ukraine by sbi rajgarh mp.manager told that sbi not providing study loan for Ukraine.
3rd March 2020, 10:55 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

You can also get a scholarship at the Caribbean Medical University. A university like All Saints University gives direct admissions to medical students with the scholarship options and many other on-campus facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?