26th January 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?

hello
i am a diploma's student. i am 82 percentegar.
i want to admission jelet in b. tech.
suppose i qualify then in b. tech bank give me
loan or not for education. What are the scheme of loan?

14th April 2015, 10:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am a diploma's student. i am 82 percentegar.
i want to admission jelet in b. tech.
suppose i qualify then in b. tech bank give me
loan or not for education. What are the scheme of loan?
The bank will sanction loan only if your university/college is affiliated by UGC / AICTE / or Government Institution. The loan criteria depend on the bank, and there are lots of banks who offer education loan for higher studies. You can choose bank after comparing the interest rate, repayment period & loan procedure. Some bank gives loan on the basis of percentage criteria and some gives you a loan on the basis of the University / college in which you want to take admission.

If you will get admission in top ranked colleges, then you will not face any problem while apply for education loan. Loan upto 4 lakhs not need any security deposit, bank will easily sanction loan upto 4 lakhs on the basis of the university Ranked.

When you get final admission, then you can apply for the education loan to any Nationalized, Co-operative banks or Private banks. To get education loan, please choose the bank which offers a low rate of interest and long repayment period. You can now compare education loan of different bank online via Bankbazaar.com etc.

When you finally select few banks, then please visit the official website of the banks and check the loan procedure. You can also contact the bank personally to get complete information regarding the loan procedure. Almost all the banks have the same procedure, but prefer those banks who have less formalities and those who sanctioned the loan easily without any processing fees. Do not worry, there are lots of banks available, please compare the banks first and then apply for the education loan.

To get an education loan from a bank, you have to submit proof of admission, dully filled loan application form, Prospectus of the university, proof of age, proof of residence, copy of Pan Card, Mark sheets of last qualifying examination, Proof of having cleared the last qualifying examination etc.

I suggest you, please contact the bank personally to get complete details regarding education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?