8th February 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship in B.Tech after scoring 75% in Civil engineering branch?

i want scholarship in btech for 75 percentage in civil

Related Questions:
  1. List of Scholarship exams for Engineering student
  2. How can I chance my branch into civil engineering? I am doing B.Tech in CSE
  3. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  4. Scholarship sponsored by Central Government for B.Tech student?
  5. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  7. List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?
  8. How to get scholarship in B.Tech for Civil stream with 75%? -- [New]
  9. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  10. Can I change the course in B.Tech after completing diploma ECE?
  11. Can I get civil engineering branch in any good college after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  13. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  15. Can I get CBSE scholarship again being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  17. How to get scholarship while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  18. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
22nd February 2016, 04:55 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scholarship in B.Tech after scoring 75% in Civil engineering branch?

You have completed your B.Tech degree with very nice percentage and want scholarship after completing your bachelor’s degree. The first thing I want to say that there is not any exam or organization which provide scholarship to graduated student.

>>Besides this, you can get the scholarship or stipend of Rs.12400 every month if you able to get admission in M.tech course in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score.

>>After getting admission in M.tech course you have to fill an online form in AICTE website after knowing your college ID and Student ID. The college ID and student ID is provided by college authority. In online application form you have to enter your personal details, bank details and entrance exam details. You can also see its details in the AICTE website too.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?