31st December 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship provision for poor students by NIFT?

Does NIFT provide scholarship to poor student? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  2. What are the provision for providing scholarship for BSc Biotechnology students in US universities?
  3. How could a poor student can improve his/her study with scholarship?
  4. Fees structure of NIFT including hostel and mess? Is there scholarship facility available for students from other state?
  5. Is there any scholarship available for general students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of scholarship for students with poor financial background with 12th pass?
  7. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
  8. Why engineering is not for weak and poor students? Why fees for good colleges are high priced?
  9. Is it possible that I.P. University give us fee waiver or scholarship to poor student?
  10. Why my name is not shortlisted in Provision of Central Sector Scholarship if secured 90.4% in 12th?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study B.Des in NIFT through entrance exam being a SC candidate?
  12. How can I apply for scholarships?
  13. What are the various scholarship test available for general category students?
  14. How to get scholarship or any sort of financial assistance if I belongs to poor family?
  15. Can I get any scholarship or government grants being financially very poor?
  16. How poor students can complete their education if the scholarship amount is not sufficient?
  17. Scholarship for Hotel Management student from poor background? Is there any exam conducted?
  18. Way to acquire government scholarship being from poor family background?
30th October 2017, 02:00 PM
Tahseenkaderi

Default Re: Scholarship provision for poor students by NIFT?

Yes,NIFT provides scholarship for all students under yearly income slab:
Upto 1lakh they cover 70%of tuition fees..
Upto 2.5lakh and above 1lakh they cover 50%of the tuition fees.
Upto 5lakhs and above 2.5lakhs they cover 25%oh the tuition fees...
And they provide scholarship for students below 1lakh as well..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?