24th August 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for studying software engineering from GNIIT?

Scholarship for studying software engineering from GNIIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to earn well after doing B.Com with GNIIT 3 years software engineering course along with MBA?
  2. How to do GNIIT course while studying B.Com
  3. Am I eligible for MCA from Mumbai University? I have completed B.Com and GNIIT(Software Engineering)
  4. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in CSS Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech(Software Engineering) on Diploma basis?
  6. How can I get job in Microsoft, Google or Facebook with salary of Rs. 50 Lacs per annum if pursuing GNIIT Software Engineering course after completed B.Sc?
  7. How to go for software field after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 49%
  8. Vacancy for computer engineers in Railways? I have completed GNIIT from NIIT New Delhi?
  9. Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?
  10. Regular MCA after B.Sc (IT) from SMU though distance learning?
  11. Eligibility to apply for scholarship in Chennai for Guwahati domicile student?
  12. Why do we need to study software engineering after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  14. How to do MCA from Abroad? I am doing GNIIT course
  15. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  17. Good institutes to join after B.Com to become a software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in GNIIT? I have scored 56% in 10th and 49.5% in 12th
6th April 2023, 06:52 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Scholarship for studying software engineering from GNIIT?

There are various scholarships available for studying software engineering from GNIIT, such as:

1. GNIIT Scholarship - This scholarship is offered by NIIT to meritorious students who have secured more than 60% marks in their previous academic exams. The scholarship covers up to 50% of the course fee.

2. Minority Scholarship - This scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs to students belonging to minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis. The scholarship covers up to 50% of the course fee.

3. SC/ST Scholarship - This scholarship is offered by the government to students belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. The scholarship covers up to 100% of the course fee.

4. OBC Scholarship - This scholarship is offered by the government to students belonging to the Other Backward Classes. The scholarship covers up to 50% of the course fee.

To apply for these scholarships, students need to fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit the required documents. They can also check with the institute for any additional scholarships or financial aid programs available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?