17th December 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for IISER Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the terms and conditions which are required for applying in IISER Pune Junior Research Fellowship for an upcoming session. I am interested in applying for this fellowship program in 2020. So, I want to know what are the terms and conditions required to apply.

20th December 2020, 09:15 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for IISER Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for IISER Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is as follows.

• This post is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.

• The appointed applicant shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.

• No TA/DA will be given to applicant for appearing for the interview.

• No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.

If applicant tried to canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.

For any inquiry you can contact at-
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune
Dr Homi Bhabha Rd, Ward No. 8,
NCL Colony, Pashan, Pune,
Maharashtra 411008
Email: [email protected]
20th December 2020, 11:12 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for IISER Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for IISER Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows :-

1. Contract Basis.
2. No TA/DA
3. No political influence. Etc.

Check the official website and below given notifications in attachments for complete information.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf download-form_lhyD8F.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?