27th November 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Terms and Conditions to apply for Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students Arunachal Pradesh 2019?

Hi everyone, I have heard about Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students Arunachal Pradesh. I am a BTech student and I am thinking of applying for this scholarship. I want to know about the terms and conditions to apply. Kindly tell me immediately.

29th November 2019, 09:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students Arunachal Pradesh 2019?

Terms and Conditions to apply for Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students Arunachal Pradesh 2019 are as mentioned below:-
Students who are in full-time employment are not eligible for this scholarship.
Students pursuing higher studies through correspondence are not eligible for this stipend.
Students whose attendance falls below 75% are not eligible for this scholarship.
Students against whom disciplinary actions have been taken are not eligible for this stipend.
Students seeking re-admission in another course due to academic failure are not eligible for this scholarship.
Girl students who fail in a class may be allowed one-time stipend for the same class in the next year after the recommendation from the Head of the Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?