6th May 2021, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Is there any Bank education loan facility available for studying Polytechnic Diploma course in Assam Engineering Institute?

I want to take admission in Assam Engineering Institute. I am interested to study Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering in this institute. I would like to know that is there any Bank available which can provide an education loan to me?

8th May 2021, 12:02 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Bank education loan facility available for studying Polytechnic Diploma course in Assam Engineering Institute?

Yes, You can get Bank education loan facility available for studying Polytechnic Diploma course in Assam Engineering Institute.

You can get education loan from any national bank.

You have to visit and ask for education loan.

If you met eligibility criteria told by bank officials than ask for application form for education loan.

Fill this application and attach all required documents.

Submit this application and get education loan.
10th May 2021, 10:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Bank education loan facility available for studying Polytechnic Diploma course in Assam Engineering Institute?

Yes, the Assam government recently announced a new education loan subsidy scheme to support students who wish to pursue higher education from good institutes or are already doing so.

The “Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme” was launched along with the housing loan subsidy scheme “Aponar Apon Ghar”. Under this scheme, the Assam government will provide a one-time subsidy of Rs. 50,000/- to students who have availed education loan for higher studies. The scheme covers all commercial banks like the Federal Bank and HDFC and also the regional rural banks like Assam Gramin Vikash Bank within Assam. So above mentioned banks can provide an educational loan to you for studying Polytechnic Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?