20th January 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any free scholarship visa for Canada? How much is the visa fee for going to Canada?

I am looking for the free scholarship visa for canada as i want to study further there. I want to know if there is any such facility for us. Also what amount is taken as visa fee for Canada if no scholarship is provided?

31st July 2017, 03:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any free scholarship visa for Canada? How much is the visa fee for going to Canada?

For studying in Canada you need to clear few entrance exams like IELTS/ TOEFL/ GRE. If you qualify in the exam then you need to apply for the university in which you'll be eligible to get admission.

Few universities provide scholarships for the students. Few universities don't. It varies from university to university. You need to check for the university which provide scholarships.

The application fees for student visa is now increased. It will be around INR 6,625. The university fees varies based on the university and the score you've got in the qualifying exam.

You can even try for educational loan in banks. Few banks provide educational loan. The application process varies from bank to bank and state to state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?