22nd January 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any negative aspect of scholarship?

hello friends
is scholarship are true? my mother said
that they will cheat so don't try to
get any scholarship or apply.....
I want to know that any of you
has receive any scholarship?

23rd January 2015, 10:20 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Is there any negative aspect of scholarship?

Yes, Scholarships are true but you need to have right awareness and details regarding. Scholarships are provided to those students who can't effort for their studies. Sometimes it may cover complete course fee and sometimes partially. Most of times its given on the basis of Merit for different different courses as one want to opt.

There is no negative aspect of Scholarship even you will get some benefits further as:
1. It can encourage you for your further goals.
2. If you are moving ahead with merit based Scholarship then you have a proof that your are the talented one (when you apply for job or further study) .
3. A scholarship can make make your resume stand out.
4. Being recognized by someone else(Scholarship Provider) for your achievements is sometimes make it easy to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?