19th September 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any policy in bank where they can reject my education loan if I have 3 backlogs in 2nd year?

If the bank has allotted me first year and 2nd year fees and if i has 3 backlogs in 2nd year is there any policy to reject my education loan for 3rd year? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

20th September 2015, 12:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any policy in bank where they can reject my education loan if I have 3 backlogs in 2nd year?

Yes, this comes as one of the terms and conditions of education loan. The bank can discontinue education loan at any point of time during the study course if it finds your performance in the concerned course for which you had taken education loan to be unsatisfactory. However, due to increased competition and to improve customer value and relationship they give warning and chance of improvement by asking to clear the backlog as soon as possible rather than discontinuing the loan directly. However, in extreme cases, it can discontinue the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?