2nd October 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?

sir ,
i got 80% in aissce,2009.i am doing B.E(final year).i have applied for csss and i got the first net amount of 10,000.then i renewed that scholarship and i got rupees 10,000.now i have renewed second time for the same.what i should do further for getting final year scholarship of amount 2,000 per month(20,000 per year).Is there any renewal form for getting that final year scholarship.i belong to a poor family sir.so i kindly request u to help me to get that final year scholarship.
thanking you.

24th April 2015, 08:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?

To avail this scholarship the candidate need to be renewed every year for the continuation of the scholarship. The rate of the scholarship amount is Rs.1000/- per month at the graduation level for three years. For 4th and 5th year the scholarship amount is Rs.2000/- per month at graduation level. To avail final year scholarship also the candidate need to renew the scholarship.

Below I have attached the application form and step by step procedure for the renewal of the application.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf application form for css.pdf(18.2 KB, 134 views)
File Type: pdf CSS renewal procedure.pdf(2.65 MB, 84 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?