31st May 2022, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Time taken to sanction Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course?

Hello everyone, I have a desire to study BTech course. I am preparing for various BTech entrance exams. I will do this BTech course with the help of an education loan. So, can you tell me what time it will take to sanction an education loan by Central Bank of India? Please tell me immediately.

31st May 2022, 05:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time taken to sanction Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course?

Loan usually takes 15 days to get sanctioned
Once it has been sanctioned, the candidate will get a promissory note which they have to sign.
In most of the cases , banks pay the institution directly or to the applicant.
One should check the repayment clause.
31st May 2022, 09:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Time taken to sanction Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course?

It takes around 15 days for an educational loan to be sanctioned. Once it has been sanctioned, you will get a promissory note which you will have to sign. In most cases, banks pay the institution directly and or to you. You should check the repayment clause.
3rd June 2022, 01:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

An educational loan usually takes about 15 days to be approved. So, within 15 days, the Central Bank of India will sanction your education loan for the B.Tech course. You will receive a loan agreement to sign after it has been approved. Banks usually pay the institution or you directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?