23rd April 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for MSc Nursing?

Sir/Mam,

Plz issue guidelines for applying Scholarship for MSc Nursing on Merit with considering income of family . I had 71% marks in B Sc (Hon) Nursing .No doing M.Sc in AIIMS in Delhi. Can you please provide me the information soon as possible?

10th December 2017, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for MSc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Plz issue guidelines for applying Scholarship for MSc Nursing on Merit with considering income of family . I had 71% marks in B Sc (Hon) Nursing .No doing M.Sc in AIIMS in Delhi. Can you please provide me the information soon as possible?

Candidates who are studying MSc Nursing course can contact their college or apply directly online/offline for scholarships. There are various organizations offering scholarships to deserving students. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Candidates have to apply for scholarships with necessary documents either online or offline as per the requirements. Some of the scholarships available for MSc Nursing candidates are given below;

Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?