27th May 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to return loan back?

hi m seema. m student of final year. I took the loan for study. now m in final year, I want to know the process of return loan and how ?

30th May 2014, 10:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to return loan back?

Technology has advanced by leaps and bounds. It has made work easier and faster especially in the banking sector where there is very less manual work done these days. Everything is computerized and is maintained by the computers and the database of the bank. Returning loan is a very easy process now. You just need to complete certain formalities and then deposit the amount to be repaid in your account.

First of all, you need to approach the bank manager and talk to him/her. Tell him/her that you want to return the loan. The manager will give you documents to sign and tell certain formalities to complete. Then you need to deposit the repayable amount in your account, the loan amount will automatically be deducted from your account which is computerized. Then you need to approach the manager once again and complete the remaining formalities and bank will give you a receipt of loan returned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?