24th December 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the reason for 3rd installment of scholarship being not credited to me?

I am Priyanka Tripathi from govt. Tilak P.G college, khirahani katni, the candidate of central sector scholarship, now I am graduated, I have received 1st &2nd installment of scholarship but I haven't received 3rd installment of the scholarship even I had already submitted all necessary documents.So I want to know when I can receive this.

31st December 2016, 10:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the reason for 3rd installment of scholarship being not credited to me?

There can be multiple reasons for not getting the third installment of the scholarship. You should contact the concerned authority and request for a feedback on this. You can contact the below mentioned authority and get the feedback.

CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
Email ID: [email protected]

Ensure you provide all the candidature details when you are requesting a feedback.
14th March 2023, 11:38 AM
Ikhtiyor

Default Re: What is the reason for 3rd installment of scholarship being not credited to me?

Bukhara State University is located in Bukhara, Uzbekistan and is one of the oldest universities in the city. The official website of the university https://buxdu.uz/
You can get complete information by entering our website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?