31st December 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get the scholarship after 12 being in genral category?

I got 9.8 CGPA in 10 class and 77.2% in 12 cbse board can i apply for any scholarship ..i belong to genral category...plz tell me fast i hv passed my 12 in present year? What is the procedure I need to follow now to get the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

31st December 2015, 10:41 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to get the scholarship after 12 being in genral category?

Your percentage is not above cut off percentage to get scholarship. So, you are not eligible to get scholarship.

Even the last date of filling the application is also over. So you are not eligible to get any scholarship for higher studies on the basis of 10+2 aggregate.

The CSSS is offered by MHRD for higher studies.
1st January 2016, 12:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get the scholarship after 12 being in genral category?

As you have scored less than 80% marks in your 12th standard so you are not eligible for the CBSE scholarship for 12th student. But you are eligible for so many other scholarships. You can apply for the Birla Scholarship for 12th Passed Students. But getting this scholarship you must have to crack the JEE with top 20 rank. You can also apply for the North South Foundation Scholarship, Kunan Kaur Suri Memorial Scholarship, Sanjeevani scholarship (Promoted by NGO) etc.
1st January 2016, 03:40 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, there is no scholarship for general category candidates on 77.2% aggregate in board examination.

Since MHRD offers scholarships to only 81,000 students who performed well in 10+2 board examination. So, it will be tough to become eligible for scholarship with less than 85%.

Also candidates passed 10+2 in same year are eligible to apply for scholarship so you will not eligible to apply in next year.

For more information about scholarship visit at http://www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?