6th September 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am a Sikh and studying in 2nd year of Civil Engineering. I was applied for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship previous year but not got money. I want to apply for the same scholarship for this year. Please tell should I fill renewal form or new with procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  2. When will I get amount of Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How long does it takes?
  3. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  4. Can I apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship if got admission in AMU for Civil engineering?
  5. What should I do if I want to renew my MHRD scholarship second time?
  6. Why doesn't government sanction the full amount of fees as applied in Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  7. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  8. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship if already taken an education loan?
  9. Can a general category student apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship?
  10. What is the procedure followed for renewal of MHRD scholarship?
  11. What to do if yet not get scholarship under Merit Cum Means? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a resident of Oman? Other scholarships for NRI students in Kerala?
  13. When and how should I apply for the renewable of scholarship for the fourth time?
  14. How to get renewal form for 3rd time renewal of "Your Corner" scholarship?
  15. How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?
  16. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?
  17. What is the procedure followed for MHRD center sector scholarship first renewal?
  18. Reservation and merits awarded for admission in CPL? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?