22nd February 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for the scholarship exams while doing political science course?

I am a student of political science .i want to know about scholarship and also want to know about entrance syllabus? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if everyone can give me the suggestion on the same!

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  2. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  3. How can I get scholarship for Ph.D program in abroad if passed B.A. in Political Science?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  5. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  6. List of best books for political science according to new syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  8. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams?
  9. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  10. How to get scholarship for doing M.B.B.S course?
  11. Percentage required for Ph.D in Political science in JNU? When are the forms going to be released? Syllabus of Political Science?
  12. Which Exams am I eligible for to get the Job having done BA with 62% and going to complete PG in Political Science in 6 months?
  13. List of Scholarship exams with syllabus for undergraduate student?
  14. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  15. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  16. Syllabus of Political Science for B.A?
  17. Syllabus of Political Science subject for BPSC examination?
  18. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
12th March 2016, 05:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for the scholarship exams while doing political science course?

You should mentioned the name of the scholarship for which you want to prepare. This is because there are many scholarships given on the basis of entrance exams and they differ. As a result comment below with the name of the scholarship and we will provide you the detailed description of the syllabus. However, most of the scholarships do not have any entrance exams and they are given on the below mentioned factors.

- Family income
- The level of your course
- Your previous academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?