27th June 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Whether Banks offer an Education Loan to study Diploma in Software Engineering?

I want to do Diploma in Software Engineering course? Kindly let me know that is any Bank provide me an education loan for this course as I have heard that Banks not offers education loan for this course. But I need an education loan for this course. Kindly help me!

29th June 2019, 05:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks offer an Education Loan to study Diploma in Software Engineering?

Yes banks provides an Education Loan to study Diploma in Software Engineering.
List of banks which provides an Education Loan to study Diploma in Software Engineering are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Punjab National Bank
Bank of Baroda
UCO Bank
Indus Ind Bank
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
Indian Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India
29th June 2019, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks offer an Education Loan to study Diploma in Software Engineering?

Yes, if you have secured admission at a recognised institute then surely you will be eligible to apply for the education loan. Just make sure you have got admission in a job oriented course and the college has a good record in terms of job placement.

Banks don't have any issues if the college has a good track record and course is a job oriented one. You need to contact the nearest branch to apply for the education loan.
30th June 2019, 02:58 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, not every but few banks offer an education loan to study Diploma in Software Engineering and they are as follows:-
Axis Bank
HDFC Bank
Credila
Avanse Financial Services
Bank of India
IDBI Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?