3rd April 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks offers an Education Loan to study Advance Diploma in Construction Management?

I want to do Advance Diploma in Construction Management course? Kindly let me know that is any Bank provide me an education loan for this course as I have heard that Banks not offers education loan for this course. But I need an education loan for this course. Kindly help me!

6th April 2019, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks offers an Education Loan to study Advance Diploma in Construction Management?

If the course is a job oriented one and has a good placement record, then banks shouldn't have any problem in providing you education loan. Just make sure you have all the required documents and a guarantor to apply for education loan.

If you are found to be worthy by the bank after verification, then surely you will get the education loan. Just contact the nearest bank branch of a reputed bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?