24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad?

Hello everyone, I have a doubt regarding an education loan. I am studying BTech in Chemical Engineering in India. I want to do MS program in USA. For this I want to apply for an education loan. But, my question is, I will get travelling expenses also by education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of education loan schemes of government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses?
  2. Are travelling expenses covered under Education Loan?
  3. Possibility to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for travelling and living expenses for PhD candidate of Abroad?
  4. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad?
  5. Whether Education Loan includes Air-Ticket fare in case of study Abroad?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  7. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  8. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  9. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?
  11. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  12. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  13. Which bank has hassle free & transparent process to apply for an education loan covering all Pre expenses, consultant fees, application, travelling and tuition fees to study Aviation course from New Zealand?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  15. Expenses covered under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for BDS course? -- [New]
  16. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Expenses covered under Allahabad Bank Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  18. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
27th May 2018, 10:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad?

Yes, the Education Loan offered by Bank for studies in Abroad includes the travelling expenses. Expenses covered under education loan for studies in Abroad are mentioned below :-

--> Tuition/ College/ Hostel Fee
--> Examination Fees
--> Laboratory/ Library Fees
--> Amount required to purchase books, uniforms
--> Cost required to purchase computer, if essential for completion of the course.
--> Traveling expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?