7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Whether my education loan amount of Union Bank of India can be waived off if I am Physically Disabled person?

Sir, I am Physically Disabled person and I have applied for an education loan in Union Bank of India. Though I have completed my BTech with the help of an education loan but unable to do job due to my PD condition. It is getting difficult for me to get a job. So, I can get waive in my education loan amount?

15th September 2019, 08:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my education loan amount of Union Bank of India can be waived off if I am Physically Disabled person?

If you have taken an education loan from the bank then you have to pay it. For physically disabled students there is a concession in interest rates and that's the only benefit you will get from the government.

Education loan waiver on the basis of physically disabled status is very rare because there are jobs for such people everywhere. There is reservation quota for PWD category and if you have a degree then surely you can get a job. There is no other way for way if you have studied on an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?