26th July 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Why loan is not getting approved in any national bank for MBA course?

Sir, I am dulal, I have an application for education loan for MBA course, But loan is not accepted in any national bank

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  2. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  4. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  5. From which bank can I get education loan approved for education of my brother?
  6. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  7. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  8. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  10. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  11. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  12. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  14. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  15. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  16. Can I do MCA with the help of scholarship outside India?
  17. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  18. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
28th July 2015, 06:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Why loan is not getting approved in any national bank for MBA course?

You must go to the Bank and find out the exact reason behind the Loan being not sanctioned.
The Bank is bound to tell you the reason behind the Loan not being sanctioned and once you find out the exact reason make sure you rectify it and your Loan will be sanctioned.
From the looks of things from the information that you have given there may be some problem with the documents that you have provided.
So once you find out the reason the problem will be easier to solve.
29th July 2015, 12:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why loan is not getting approved in any national bank for MBA course?

There can be various reasons for not getting your loan request sanctioned.

- The institute in which you had enrolled might not be recognized by competent authorities.
- The institute in which you had enrolled might not have good reputation.
- The institute concerned might not provide good exposure facilities.
- You might not have completed all the formalities as per bank orders.
- You might not have compiled with the terms and conditions of the bank.
- Your previous academic performance might not be satisfactory.
- You might not have provided the requisite documents.

Hence, contact the concerned branch of bank and get to know the reasons of rejection of your education loan request and act accordingly to get it accepted by some other bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?