3rd November 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Will embassy of India provide any scholarships to Nepali students in NIT?

will the embassy of India provide scholarships to Nepali students in nit or not?? and if not which colleges are provided to us?? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Is there any possibility for me to get the scholarship? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  2. Am I eligible to get any scholarship for doing M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS? -- [New]
  3. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  4. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in NIT college? I am a Nepali Student
  6. Number of entrance exams held in a year in Indian Embassy in Nepal to get admission in engineering colleges of India for Nepali student
  7. Why scholarships are given only for the reservation caste candidates and not for all?
  8. Colleges providing scholarships for B.Tech students for M.Tech course? Exams to be given for admission?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying IIT scholarship?
  10. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
  11. Scholarship for Ph.D. course for OBC category students?
  12. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 85% till 2nd year of B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  13. Can I apply for upcoming year AIEEE being a Nepali candidate having done 12th class from India?
  14. Is there any BMLT scholarship for students?
  15. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
  16. Admission procedure and total expenses to study MDS in India for Nepali student?
  17. How to study in NIT college in India? I am a Nepali student
  18. Can Nepali students appear in AIEEE counseling?
4th November 2015, 08:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will embassy of India provide any scholarships to Nepali students in NIT?

No, you cannot avail the scholarship being a resident of Nepal.

The Indian scholarships are offered for only the candidates who belong to India and permanent residents of India.

You cannot avail scholarship in Indian universities being an outsider of India. To avail scholarships check your respective country where it provides scholarships for the candidates who wish to study higher studies outside of their country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?