28th June 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs opportunities in Metallurgy field in India? How much is the salary package?

I have 21 years experience in Aluminium foundry and aluminium extrusion as Manager - PROCESS CONTROL.
I am basiacally B.E. ( Metallurgy ).
I am looking for suitable job.
My age is 56 Years.

Arvind Gandhi
Mobil - 919824632078
8th October 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs opportunities in Metallurgy field in India? How much is the salary package?

Hi.i m having b.e. Metallurgy from NIT-Durgapur with 15 yrs exp in various field of metallurgy like lab;NDT;HT;foundry;QC;TS16949;steel;coating;audit; prob solving tools;modern mgm practices;8D;CI/DI foundry;case carburising;cus complaint handling;QMS;MR func;Working exp in China;aerospace mfg etc.i want excellent offer even from abroad also. [email protected]
8th April 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Bachelors in Metallurgy and Masters in Material Science with 9 years of experience in O&G industry in Houston,TX.Planning to relocate and looking and trying to estimate the salary package in India.

Any inputs are appreciated.
20th June 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma and B.E. both from metallurgy. Presently working in SAIL BSP . I want to change my job field. I am thinking go for an MBA in IT. can you please tell me it will be the right move or not.
17th November 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am right now persuading my fourth year in metallurgical engineering in a private college. I am really scared about my future. Where should i go and apply for jobs? Are there any chances of getting jobs? If i do M.Tech is it going to help me? One more thing, i am a girl. I heard that there are no job opportunities for girls in this field. Is it true? Please answer me.
Totally wrong, I am a girl and a Metallurgical Engineer (post graduate) having completed M.E in 1992. Opportunities are very high if you manage to get about 5-10 years experience in the field.. . Earlier, girls would have a tough time in placement, but today the scenario is much different... also if you are good in your subject you can become a consultant. The course is tough but if you can stick through, then there is no stopping you..

So put aside your fears and surge ahead....
Good luck to you...
13th May 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

After 3 years diploma in metallurgy, job, especially for girl girl girl girl is available or not ? immediate answer may be useful to take decision
29th June 2017, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello
I wish to pursue my masters in metallurgy engineering in foreign
Which country has the widest scope in this sector and which college?
Pls let me know asap
Thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?