18th February 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the JRF certificate?

I have also qualified for JRF from electronics stream but in the e-certificate it is mentioned ASSiSTANT PROFESSOR.......How to get JRF certificate......?
6th May 2015, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I am qualified uge-net june2013. Now I am qualify jrf in library science. UGC said send all documents and covering letter. Please post a standard covering letter.
19th November 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Why CBSE is taking so long to give us cbsenet December 2014 e certificate or jrf letter,,its already been 10 months..
13th December 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Does csir also provides the e certificates. my sister cleared the csir net LS exam of june 2017. Now there is a vacancy for assistant professor. Can she get the provisional csir net certificate with in 15 days
14th March 2018, 07:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You need to submit your supporting documents to UGC (check the attachment to get the list of supporting documents) will post your award letter. They do not give any provisional JRF award letter. If you really need it for some job or to show at institutes for Ph.D., they will give you a receiving that UGC has received your documents and your letter will be issued soon.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Submission of documents for December, 2014 NET.pdf(52.9 KB, 4 views)
13th July 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I have changed my address. How would I get my jrf award letter?
16th September 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir / madam my name is yatheesha V H i i eligible NET/JRF 2018 app number is KA1601500502. I revive only for e-certificate put wrong address in application ( didn't mansion the full address my address is MV HATTY yalanadu post hliyar hobali chikkanayakanahalli talok tumkur deistic karnataka-5722218. plh no 9611061290 g mail- [email protected] please send jrf awarded certificate above 'complent give the answer ........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?