12th December 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm

hello sir! i completed my b.pharm this year..nd joining m.pharm...I want to do my ph.d in usa or canada.wat are the requirements nd documents needed? hope for ur valuable rply!
15th December 2012, 11:57 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Both the options are good as GRE is for foreign countries and M.Pharm is a course in india.
GRE is only availiable in top university of U.K.
I would suggest to go for GRE if you can afford the cost and have excellence to score high in GRE because then only you a can get admission abroad and visa too
and it will cost you more but you will also have same income
or else m.pharm is also good in india from top colleges like NIPER where a student gets direct placement from college itself

best of luck

with regard umang_28

14th May 2013, 12:23 AM
anupsahu

dear friend,
Both GRE as well as M.pharma are good.It is where your interests lies that you must opt for.
While M.pharma is suggested only if you have done B.Pharma because it will help you to excel in the fields.
But GRE(Graduate Record Examination) is a scholarship based test conducted for the post graduate in foreign countries like US ,UK ,Australia etc.It is preferable only if you are interested in particular field.You will get lot of opportunity
all the best for whatever you choose but think about your field of interests.
22nd June 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i m planning to do m pharm in pharmacology.which one are the best colleges in north india ???
29th June 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.pharm and currently doing m.pharm.I want to work in usa.Is it possible?or will i have to do ms again to get a job abroad??
plzz help
31st July 2013, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I am doing BPharm,Now in Final Year....so which 1 wl b better..1)MPharm / 2)MBA / 3)Job in Pharma Industry...for better future????????Guide me plz......
5th September 2013, 04:19 PM
pooja..maheshwari

mpharma....is a course available in India .....
and GRE is available in US,UK.....and other foreign university......

After doing your B.pharm if you want to study in India and settle your carrier then M. pharm degree is sufficient for you, because after doing M, pharm , there also so many opportunity for you ! like R & D, clinical research, teaching etc.
But in case of Graduate Record Examination I mean GRE, this is for foreign country, also there is a benefit that this is scholarship based. If you want to study in abroad, then this is best for you!
23rd September 2013, 11:58 PM
sachmit

hello carrer consuler
i m doing b.pharm 4th yr i m cofusing about wt 2 opt after bpharm either GRE or mpharm in india........ which has d best future.... and also plz suggest is it in which field i do m.pharm i m intrested in cology,cogno and ceutics also but i m confused which field i join related to job point of view.
17th October 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

hi there...i have just completed my b pharmacy...n i had just given ielts exam but score is 5.5 band only/
can i get admission in master of pharmacy in us.o else i have to retake the exam..
n please tell me weather gre is necessary for ms in pharmacy...
17th October 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

hi there...i have just completed my b pharmacy...n i had just given ielts exam but score is 5.5 band only/
can i get admission in master of pharmacy in us.o else i have to retake the exam..
n please tell me weather gre is necessary for ms in pharmacy...
22nd May 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any jobs for pharma management and regulatory affairs9(m.pharm)
30th May 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir;
Sir i have just now given my b.pharm final year exam..sir can u plz tell me about the scope of regulatory affairs??
should i do a regulatory affairs from U.S...will it b beneficial?as companies are recruiting any persons in regulatory department as in they dont have a specific course to be completed..also there are no universities in india offering a post graduation degree in regulatory affairs..sir m really confused whether to go for regulatory or no?
plz help me...
20th July 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

sir I am completed my b.Pharmacy now, but l am financially poor student.so what I am doing now? plz??????? reply me
29th July 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I have completed my m.pharmacy in pharmaceutics . I want to do phd in abroad.which exams should I take to go for this ? Is only GRE score is enough to go?
31st May 2023, 10:57 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The choice between pursuing GRE (Graduate Record Examination) or M.Pharm (Master of Pharmacy) after completing B.Pharm depends on your career goals and personal preferences. Here are some factors to consider:

Career Aspirations: If your career goals involve working in the pharmaceutical industry or pursuing research and development roles, pursuing M.Pharm would be a more relevant option. M.Pharm provides specialized knowledge and skills in areas such as pharmaceutics, pharmacology, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacognosy, etc., which can enhance your prospects in the pharmaceutical industry.

Higher Education: If you are inclined towards pursuing higher education in an international setting, especially in fields beyond pharmacy, such as business, management, or healthcare administration, then appearing for the GRE and seeking admission in a relevant graduate program might be a suitable choice. GRE scores are commonly required for admission to graduate programs in universities abroad.

Time and Financial Commitment: Consider the time and financial commitment required for each option. M.Pharm is typically a 2-year program that focuses on pharmacy-specific subjects, whereas preparing for the GRE and applying to international universities can take additional time and financial resources.

Personal Interests and Skills: Reflect on your personal interests and strengths. If you have a strong inclination towards pharmacy and want to deepen your knowledge in the field, M.Pharm can provide specialized expertise. On the other hand, if you have broader interests and want to explore different disciplines or career paths, the GRE can open up opportunities for diverse graduate programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?